Do you like The Delices and Gourmandises fruity tartlets and want to share it with your family and friends? Here’s the traditional recipe which will allow you recreate easily these fruity tartlets combining crisp buttery pastry, tart fruit and sweet pastry cream.
All products offered by Delices Gourmandises are using the finest ingredients that plainly reveal their flavor without harming our health. And so are the fruity tartlets!
You will need :
– 1/2 cup of confectioners’ sugar
– 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
– 1 1/2 sticks of unsalted butter, softened and sliced
– 1 (8-ounce) package of cream cheese, softened
– 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Fresh fruits (e.g. strawberries, kiwi slices, blueberries, raspberry…)
– 1 (6-ounce) can of frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
– 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
– 1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice
– 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
– Whipped cream, for garnish
– Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
For the crust :
– Stir the flour and salt together in a large mixing bowl. Add the butter straight from the fridge into the flour and rub in the mixture.
– Add the sugar, mix together the eggs and egg yolk. Gently mix with a spatula until the dough comes together in a ball.
– Lightly flour a work surface, knead the pastry until you have a smooth soft dough.
– Roll out the pastry 2-3mm thick and line the 12 tins, leaving an overhang of pastry.
– Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until very lightly browned. Set aside to cool.
For the filling and topping :
– Beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla together until smooth.
– Spread over the cooled crust.
– Cut the fruits into slices.
– Arrange the fruits arrange around the edge of the crust, making several circles.
For the glaze :
– Combine the limeade, cornstarch, lime juice, and sugar in a small saucepan and cook over medium heat until clear and thick.
– Let cool. With a pastry brush, glaze the tartlets.
– Store tartlets in the refrigerator. Remove about 15 minutes before serving.
It’s that easy to prepare these divinely delicious fruity tartlets, just like The Delices and Gourmandises ones! Nothing could be nicer than a cup of tea or coffee and one (or two!) fruity tartlet for breakfast or dessert. A pure delight!