To celebrate summer, enjoy Delices and Gourmandises’ apple fondants for dessert or tea time. You can order them anytime on online store and we will ensure door delivery with great pleasure. However, when you have unexpected guests on a lazy sunday, quickly bake this traditional apple fondant following this very simple recipe!
Find the authentic taste of apple fondant
Like all Delices and Gourmandises’ products, its apple fondant is elaborated following the traditional recipe by the best French pastry chefs. And of course, it’s only made of fresh, healthy ingredients to delight your taste buds with no risk for your health or your weight!
You will need:
– 3 Apples (if you prefer, you can replace with pears)
– 250g Flour
– 3 Eggs
– 175g melted butter
– 1 vanilla pod
– 80g sugar
– 80g of Brown sugar
– 3 spoon of cinnamon
– 1/2 baking powder
Directions to prepare your apple fondants:
– In a bowl, combine the white sugar, the vanilla and the eggs and beat until the mixture whitens and foams.
– Add the flour and the baking powder then add the melted butter and salt. Mix until it gets smooth.
– In another bowl, mix the brown sugar with the cinnamon and 5 spoons of the melted butter. Set aside.
– Pre heat oven to 180°c
– Cut the 2 apples in thin slices after you have peeled them, and one in little cubes.
– Butter a cake baking pan and coat it with flour.
– Place a bit of the mixture in the bottom. Then place the apple slices and cover with some of the cinnamon/sugar mixture. Recover with the mixture. Add in the mixture the little apple cubes. Recover again with mixture and repeat with the slices on the top.
– In preheated oven, bake for 45min.
This delightful homemade apple fondant never goes out of fashion because it’s just so good to accompany tea or coffee, until your next order from Delices and Gourmandises is delivered. Best to be served a bit warm!2014-11-23