If you loved the Palmiers you ordered on Delices and Gourmandises, we offer you the recipe of these delicious pastries for making your own biscuits home.
This recipe from Delices and Gourmandises is very easy to prepare and the cooking will take you just 20 minutes. So you will need:
– 300gr puff paste
– 25gr lukewarm melted butter
– 50gr sugar
– 1 little bag vanilla sugar
– Get the puff paste out from the fridge a few hours before using it.
– Lower the paste and form a rectangle of 55 cm x 22 cm
– Distemper it with the lukewarm butter
– Mix well the sugar and the vanilla sugar. Sprinkle the sugar over the paste.
– Fold the left side of the paste to 2/3 on the right, then the right side to 1/3 to the left. Lower the paste and form a square of 30 cm x 30 cm.
– Fold the left and the right sides to the center while leaving a 2 cm space on the center.
– Fold again the left side over the right side and let chill in the lower part or the fridge until the paste gets more firm. Then, you can cut it in the forms you want with a very sharp knife.
– Sprinkle sugar over your biscuits. Put them over a baking sheet you have previously sprinkle cold water.
– Let cook in the oven for about 20 minutes at 200°C. You can get them out of the oven when they have a beautiful golden color.
6 January 2017
15 December 2016
5 December 2016
30 November 2016