Buzet is an AOC wine that is produced in the Agen wine growing region. Its vineyard has a total area of about 5000 acres located in Buzet-sur-Baise. The wines are produced from white grape varieties like the Muscadelle, sauvignon, and the Semillon. Other types of wines come from red grape varieties such as the Cabernet-franc, Cabernet sauvignon, Cot, and the Merlot. If you want to know more about this wine, you can skim through this brief description brought to you by Delices and Gourmandises.
Vineyards in Buzet benefit from having great conditions to grow crops. The warm climate, the altitude, and the terroir that is composed of clay and silt are perfect conditions to produce excellent vines. Furthermore, the great fall season in the region helps in the maturity of the vines which is an essential condition to obtain perfect wines. Buzets are available in red, white and rosé wines. The major wine cellar in the region is Les Vignerons Buzet, which holds 97% of the production. The other 3% are contained in other smaller wine cellars.
You will have no trouble finding a Buzet at Delices and Gourmandises for your own enjoyment. Red, white, or rosé, Buzet wines pair well with appetizers, aperitif cocktails, and even main dishes. For a perfect match, food from the south-west region greatly complements this wine. For instance, a red Buzet pairs perfectly with a gizzard salad, a duck confit, or a cassoulet. Seafood, cheese, and meats are great pairing for a white Buzet. A rosé Buzet usually goes with Ardenne Hams, truffade, and liver sausage. Do not hesitate to order your Buzet wine at Delices and Gourmandises.2016-11-14
12 January 2017
6 January 2017
15 December 2016
5 December 2016